Hopes For The New Year


Hello 2017! I thought I'd begin the year by jotting down some of my hopes for the upcoming year. Year upon year I have made unrealistic new years resolutions, so today I'm going to put a stop to the silliness and instead, (attempt) to set myself some achievable goals.

1. Pass my driving test
I have a severe dislike for driving lessons so passing my test would be the biggest achievement ever.

2. Travel more
I have the biggest love for travelling so top on my list of goals for the year is more travelling. Ideally my top places to travel to are Iceland and San Francisco. I first visited San Fran back in Feb 2013, and I think I left a little bit of my heart there as I have the biggest adoration for the place. Not sure if this goal is v achievable but we'll see...

3. Eat less meat/dairy
Anyone who knows me will know that I eat very little of both of these yet ideally I would love to be fully veggie, maybe 2017 will finally be the year that I push myself to make this happen.

4. Enjoy uni
I haven't had the greatest of starts at university in terms of enjoying the course, yet I would love to put my all into fashion promotion and hopefully achieve a grade to be proud of.

5. Less comparison, less pressure
Somehow, I feel as though this target will be the hardest out of them all. I put far too much pressure on myself when it comes to exams, uni work and just life in general. I would love to ease the pressure, stop comparing myself to other people and realise that I am a strong, independent gal who doesn't need to compare myself.

6. BLOG!!!
Ok so perhaps 2016 wasn't the year that I would become a regular blogger but I really want to improve this year. I want to improve my content, put more time into my photography (inc fashion posts!!), and give my blog the love it deserves. I also want to start joining in with twitter blogger chats and talking to more likeminded blogging gals.

These are my goals for the new year but what are yours? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Nicole x

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Great read, i'm with you on the blogging game and also the travelling more. I made a resolution last year to travel to at least 2 new countries every year and i visited 3 last year so i'm sticking to it again this year! :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    & Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely read as always Nicole!!
    I know you can do everything you want to and all your goal can come true!! And you're right you don't need to compare yourself to anyone or pressure yourself because you're perfect already! Wishing you the best for 2017 and know that I will be there every step of the way!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! With love from Will xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. I'm v proud of you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post!! x I'm 100% with you on blogging more and travelling more this year, even if just in my country!

    www.jacobblackwell.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top