Last Minute Cheap & Easy Present Wrapping Ideas

Anyone who knows me, will know that I have a thing for present wrapping. I'm honestly SO obsessed with trying to make my presents look pretty. In the spirit of tradition, I thought I'd give you some quick tips on how to achieve the nicest wrapping if you're a little bit last minute like I usually am...



1. Ribbons, ribbons and yet MORE ribbons. I bought so many of my ribbons from M&S in the sale last year for £1, however my personal favourite is the 20m candy cane style thin twine from Wilko. It's an absolute bargain at £1 and goes such a long way.

2. Mini baubles are your best friend if you want to add something a lil extra to your present. The small ones pictured were in the sale at M&S for £1, and the larger ones are from B&M for a v small cost. I tie them around the ribbon and they look beaut.

3. I found gift stickers so handy this year. They made present wrapping so quick and easy as all you need to do is simply write the 'to' and 'from' and stick it on your present. I bought mine from Wilko and they were £1 for 100 which is amazing value for money.

4. Finally if you really want to go the extra mile then you can buy some felt & wooden shapes and stick those to your presents like I did. I bought mine from Store 21 and I think that they make your gifts look so lovely.



I hope this was helpful if you wanted some last min ideas of how to make your wrapping look that extra bit special.

Until Next Time,
Nicole x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top