Current Beauty Wishlist


It has certainly been a while since I posted my last beauty wish list so I thought today was the perfect time to create a new one.

I practically squealed in delight when I discovered these Sleek Mini Liquid Lipsticks. I have been wanting the colour 'Birthday Suit' for what feels like forever and this set includes that and another 3 for only £5(!!!)... I know, how amazing!? I feel as though this set is something I'll definitely be buying my friends this Christmas as you just can't go wrong.

Secondly whilst browsing Beauty Bay I found this gorgeous Stila eye and cheek palette. It features a range of blush and eyeshadow colours and I think this would be perfect for travelling. Next up on my wishlist is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. Whilst in Paris I very nearly bought this and I'm not entirely sure why I didn't. I have seen Zoella use this in her tutorials countless times and it always gives such a flawless under eye highlight and who doesn't want that?!

I have been crushing on the Morphe 7 Piece Rose Gold Brush Set for a couple of weeks now. I desperately need some new brushes and these are very well priced and they're rose gold... need I say more? As well as this I am also desperate to own the Mac 135 brush. At £35 this brush doesn't come cheap however it is the most amazing bronzer brush I have seen. Hannah Renee uses this in her tutorials and her skin looks incredible. If you haven't already then go and check out her channel and you'll see what I mean.

Finally the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess is my bronzer of dreams. I currently use Nars laguna bronzer and I've hit the pan on mine so I think this one seems like a great alternative. It's also is a pretty hefty size so I can see it lasting a long time.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm not sure my credit card will when I go and purchase all of these ;)

Until Next Time,
Nicole x

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Hello ! This is not spam! But just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh.. The brushes are so nice *-* xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yess, that brush set is in my wishlist too!!

    Kotryna Bass Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend read this post and surprised me with the brushes and they're so nice and soft. The blending brush reminds me a lot of my mac 217 brush too. I adore them! x

      Delete
  4. Love your Wishlist, I'm a Laguna fan myself but I wouldn't mind trying that Estée Lauder one.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum received it for her birthday today and let me try it and it's so lovely and buildable! I definitely recommend x

      Delete
  5. The Sleek lipsticks are on my wishlist for so long, but I purchased too many lipsticks in September and I cannot justify to purchase more! But they will be mine someday! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top