Valentine's Makeup


It appears that Valentine’s has rolled back round again so of course I had to blog my take on Valentine’s makeup. I decided to go for a typically girly look as not only would this be a perfect night time look but it would also be great if you’re going out during the day as it’s not overly dramatic but still looks as though you’ve made an effort.


Of course, because I’m a total fool, my camera brightness was too high so all of these photos do not do the eye shadow justice but I ran various shades of pink through my crease and then a darker cranberry colour in the outer corner. I then attempted (albeit, poorly) winged liner, added a mac brown liner on my waterline and then lashings of mascara to complete the look.

For my face makeup I used my trusty Estee Lauder double wear foundation because if you’re going out on Valentine’s then you definitely want your makeup to last all day. I followed this with my Nars laguna bronzer to add some warmth and depth to my face then finished off with a small amount of mac fleur power blusher and the balm mary-lou manizer highlighter. For my brows, I used my benefit browzings as again, you do not want to risk them rubbing off and I’ve found this to be the best eyebrow product I have used.




Lip wise I slightly over-lined my lips using mac’s whirl, then filled them in using mac chatterbox and finished off with a small amount of my mac hue lipstick dabbed in the middle of the lip. This look is something I absolutely love and even if you don’t have Valentine’s plans then you could still re-create this regardless!

Thanks for reading,
Nicole x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top