My Beauty Wish List

Okay I admit, there have been a distinct lack of posts this month but nonetheless I am back with a new one all about my beauty wish list. I think every once in a while we all like to imagine that we have an unlimited amount of money to spend solely on makeup… what an ultimate dream! So today, here are a couple of things that I’ve been lusting over and what I would buy if I did have this money pot.

First up are these Morphe brushes. What girl doesn’t want more makeup brushes? They look so soft and for £21 for 6 brushes, I really don’t think you can go wrong. Another Morphe product which I think looks equally amazing is this eyeshadow palette featuring 35 shimmer and matte shades. This palette is absolutely amazing value for money working out at a mere 60p per eyeshadow… need I say more?!

Next up are a couple of highlighters and theBalm Mary Lou Manizer is actually something I already own and love, however I have it as part of a palette and so I’d love to have the full sized version. Another coveted highlighter is this beautiful one from Becca in the shade champagne gold. I have heard so many people rave about this and I would love to give it a try but I’m not sure I can justify the £32 price tag… Now this is where that unlimited amount of money would come in handy ;)

The last thing on my wish list is this contour palette from Anastasia. This is such a hyped up beauty product and I think it looks absolutely amazing especially as it comes with 6 shades.

So that’s all that’s on my beauty wish list for now, although being a beauty blogger I’m pretty sure this will have doubled by tomorrow!

Thanks for reading & if you have any products that you’ve been lusting over then feel free to leave a comment!

Nicole x



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Mary Lou Manizer has been on my wishlist for years! I might have to treat myself soon!


    Jemma | jemmas-simple-life.com ❤️‍

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top